Wherever you will go...

During the summer of 2002 I heard this song over and over... I knew at what times I could see the video on TV. ICQ was the best thing for IM. My laptop had 20 gbs and I had to borrow a wireless card to use the WiFi. My music fix was small sony digital radio and my cellphone's screen was black and white.

Now Twitter is the next best thing, YouTube lets you hear music, watch videos, or waste time, my ipod is my best companion, and wifi hot spots or my cellphone help with my internet addiction. And its just seven years later...

While seeing the video on YouTube I saw a comment that said: "I wish I had done the same she does @ 1:44" ...lol... I agree :P

2 comments:

Enrique F. A. said...

Jejejejeje, como me dijiste que habías escrito un pequeño texto para éste, de inmediato me dije que tenía que leerlo. =)
Buen dibujo y buena semblanza de cómo ha cambiado nuestro hoy hhace 7 años...
Hace 7 años yo terminaba la secundaria en el Alemán, llevaba un año de tocar la batería, tenía umi primer celular a color, veía los partidos del Cruz Azul, y estaba a días de decepcionarme de México en el mundial de fútbol... =P

Stranger changing... said...

The stream of consciousness is present... :P

Times may change, one may grow and transform in what one someday couldn't imagine. Expectancy of what lies beyond that bridge, acknowledgement of what lies in between. With some curiosity it once again shows how weather and sea can be the other way around sailing through those waves and through that wind one may reach the bridge where consciousness understands the pace of changes and their surroundings as the change itself is hard to foresee due to its mysterious nature...