Barely Breathing


Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing

Have you ever started doodling non-stop through a whole song? Well I did. And in this case even though the pic doesn't have the best quality you get an idea of my ranting...it includes the whole lyrics from Duncan Sheik's - Barely Breathing

I should scan my drawings mmm... I remembered the Friends episode where Phoebe said after she finished her song in Central Perk:

"If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer"


...so in this case it would be, if you want me to scan my drawings, please donate so I can buy a scanner! haha....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David Stock said...

Duncan Sheik is a terrific artist. Try to listen to his other songs as well, especially on "White Limousine". they're even better!

Jen said...

@David - From "White Limousine" I like "I wouldn't mind". But I'm also a fan from his song "In the absence of the sun". Thx for your comment!